Tuesday, October 20, 2009

New England Mixer

neblog4 I chose to stop by all the Vermont blogs.  The first one on the list didn’t work for me, as in the link went nowhere!

Next up is Happenings on the Hill. I like reading a blog that is updated regularly Tammy seems to have the Vermont life. They even have goats and chickens!

And, then, Vermont Quilter.  I saw just that, a gorgeous quilt, and, other projects coming along.

On to Red Pine Mountain which is a blog about the Northeast Kingdom from a mountaintop farm. She is doing amazing things with animals and outdoors all of which puts me in awe and makes me shiver at the same time. I am SO big city, even if country is trendy now.

Pat at A Scrappin’ Nana is chronicling her journey as she ‘scraps” about her grandchildren.

And, me? I’m always redoing my house because I probably haven’t finished unpacking from the last move. Lots of projects here. Click on the pic to visit other New England bloggers.

5 comments:

Tammy H. said...

Nancy, thanks for the nice mention on your blog.
Tammy

kittiesx3 said...

Hi Nancy--

I read your comment on Elizabeth's Ebogie blog mixer entry. I am also an Elizabeth, and also new to New England after 20 years in the Midwest. Although I'm originally from the East Coast (Philadelphia), let's face it, Boston is very different from Kansas City! Although we are at least unpacked, mostly because we had to downsize so very much :-)

Tina said...

Hi Nancye...visiting back from Maine. I'm making a note of a great place to pick up that 'stuff' that i often can't find in a small town. Enjoy your autumn.

kittiesx3 said...

Sorry to spam--just skimmed through your 2009 entries. Good luck with the escape plan! At least I'm in the city, which helps a lot. But I'm right there with you regarding light. I take vitamin D now :P

Any Etsy advice you want to send my way would be much appreciated, seeing as I'm a complete newbie to that world.

~Kristen~ said...

Hi! I am stopping by from NE Bloggers! Thank you for visiting my blog the other! I am late in getting to all my visits as the early part of this week was just crazy with work, but I am trying to get to as many as I can now. I love "meeting" other bloggers from my neck of the woods! :-) You have a beautiful blog!