Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Projects, projects, projects

Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday weekend.

I landed late Saturday in NYC, VT, detour to Boston, then on to VT. My first airplane emergency, EVER! All ended well. We were five hours late, but safe.

001

 

This is a picture from my house that I did not show. It contains lots and lots of projects and the “getting rid of things in Vermont” challenge. Personally, I hope it doesn’t go to a landfill. Craig’s list, eBay and some redoing are options.

 

 

004 

I love the old rattan chair. It could possibly be an antique. White paint? Definitely new cushion covers.

Today is catch up on orders and some listing as time permits. All discontinued trims, tassels and appliqu├ęs will ultimately be on eBay starting at $.99 a remnant or piece. I have lots of storage here that looks like this with items waiting to be used or gone!

1 comment:

The Quintessential Magpie said...

I love your chair, Nancy. I hope you keep it. I think it would look smart in a new wardrobe, and I think white would definitely work, and if you added some stain or something to that... the kind that people wipe on and wipe off, I would really like that.

Glad you made it home safe and sound...

XO,

Sheila