- 8 1/2 inch pillow form, ring bearer size
- One fat quarter Cohama/Riverdale vintage new “Celia” fabric
- One yard of 3 inch ribbon loop chalk white fringe inserted and sewn in place.
- 9 inches each of chalk white 3 inch ribbon loop fringe and 2 inch rose petal ribbon loop fringe wound to make a rosette and slip stitched securely in place.
- Vintage pearl and crystal pin on the top.
- Rosette could be snipped off to wear as a pin or hair clip by adding either of those backings. (Wonderful way to remember your wedding day!)
- The back has a slip pocket finish so the cover comes off easily.
- Add a side to side coordinating ribbon on top to hang from a wall hanger or hook or door handle. Add more vintage pins to show off a collection.
- Add a ribbon in the center by winding it around the rosette to hold a ring.
- If it was used in my wedding, I would remove the rosette and add a hair clip or pin back, and wear it as a reminder of my special day.
- Or, just set it in a cherished spot to admire!
Pink Saturday is hosted by How Sweet the Sound.
(If you are interested, the pillow is $40 with shipping or I can make one kit minus the vintage pin for $25. Also, if you have an etsy shop, I am going to do a treasury of Pink Saturday participants if I get enough people to leave a comment that they have an etsy shop. Of course, my items will not be in that treasury. Just thought it would be fun.)